GE is the world’s Digital Industrial
Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and
solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE
delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language
Job Title: Advanced Application Specialist
- The Advanced Applications provides clinical and technical leadership during sales process by demonstration full range of products / Services to prospects for Molecular Imaging (Radiopharmacy, SPECT, SPECT/CT and PET/CT) in Africa.
- He/she is engaged with new and named accounts to establish credibility and drives clinical strategy.
- He/she provides thought leadership on product optimization and products market positioning.
- – Responsible for Clinical and Research sites management in coordination with the local organizations.
- – Responsible for the clinical evaluation of new software, options, and systems before release.
- – Responsible for dissemination of information on Clinical trends, new procedures and new products or options.
- – Resolves the product vs. Application issues. He/she makes the selection of clinical
- images for the sales library and congresses.
- – Works with the Product Marketing Leader and the local commercial organization to identify key reference sites for new product introductions.
- – Establishes regular and ongoing linkage to the Clinical Applications Group.
- – Ensures that all new products are clinically relevant and all clinical needs are translated into technical and performance specifications.
- – Inputs into Product Planning on Clinical trends. He/she delivers clinical advanced application training to Customers.
- – Supports product training to the regional imaging and account managers.
- – Takes active part in the organization of user meetings / symposia / tradeshows / Medical Advisory board in collaboration with the Product Marketing Leaders and the Product Sales Specialists.
- – Supports Customer visits at reference sites abroad as needed.
- – Build strong relationship with Luminaries in order to develop programs
- – MD, Medical Physicist, PhD or Technologist
- – 5 to 10 years clinical experience in Molecular Imaging
- – Customer centricity.
- – High level of interpersonal skills.
- – Influencing skills.
- – English
- – Willingness to travel extensively
- – Excellent computer skills
- – 5 to 10 years’ experience as Clinical Education Specialist or equivalent in Nuclear Medicine and/or PET/CT
- – Experience on GE Healthcare equipment
- – Healthcare business and process knowledge
- – Proven commercial track record in medical industry
- – French / Arabic and any other language will be a strong asset
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply