GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership
development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Job: GE Operations Management Leadership Program
The Operations Management Leadership Program (OMLP) Program Associate demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals / programs / processes for an area or business segment. In this role you will use your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
The GE Operations Management Leadership Program combines broad exposure to core Supply Chain and Services job assignments along with formal classroom studies. Due to the rotational nature of the Program, a member will typically complete three to four assignments over a two-year period, each approximately six to eight months in length that cut across different aspects in manufacturing processes, products and services. Program members will also receive applicable technical and business training to compliment their rotational on-the-job training. Relocation is typically required while on program. Typically a program member will have a supervisory, technical, sourcing and production / materials management assignment while on program
- – Collaborate with Assignment Leader in setting and achieving realistic and challenging operation goals
- – Plan and perform assigned tasks within the framework of areas’ schedules, budget, quality and cost constraints while maintaining accuracy and thoroughness in results
- – Demonstrate ability to understand and apply operational and technical fundamentals in the business environment using analytical and problem solving skills.
- – Develop cooperation and teamwork while leading diverse groups in the development and implementation of team goals.
- – Generate innovative ideas and apply change best practices to ensure impact of key initiatives.
- – Complete Technical training in areas such as Contemporary Manufacturing, Global Supply Chain Management, American Production & Inventory Control Society (APICS) Certification, Six Sigma Quality training with Greenbelt Certification, Environmental Health & Safety.
- – Complete business training in topics such as Project Management, Team Leading
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Information Technology
- Outstanding academic achievements (Top 25% of class) or a minimum of a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Strong business acumen with the ability to motivate others
- Geographic flexibility and global mindset
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to coordinate many tasks concurrently
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply