The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic,
multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team
of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting
experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are
into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new
outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the
values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on
personal development and career growth.
The Place recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cleaning / Sanitation Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To supervisor all activities pertaining to upholding the highest standard of sanitation across all user departments and location
- Reporting Line: Reports to the facilities manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all activities and resources with regards maintaining cleanliness
- Coordinate regular training of cleaners
- Coordinate regular and adhoc inspections of facilities to ensure agreed standard of cleanliness
- Produce reports and meet regularly with the cleaners to discuss challenges and chart a way forward.
- Supervise all the cleaners across user department
- Coordinate scheduling and allocation including rotation and seconding of staff
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc degree
- At least five years end to end cleaning experience in a professional cleaning firm, two of which must be in a supervisory role.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- High level of attention to details.
- Strong supervisory skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply