Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, a school dedicated to educating
the total person – intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and
emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident
female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Account Officer (Intern)
Course of Study: Accounting
The candidate shall report to the HOD Finance and Accounts and handle the following direct reports:
- Effectively manage the running of the day to day and business activities of the Academy.
- Develop and manage the achievement of the medium and short term goals and objectives of the Academy.
- Install the procedures for the efficient monitoring and controlling of the activities of the Service.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned to him by the HOD Finance and Accounts.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Banking,
- Membership of a recognized professional accountancy body will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience .
- Prepare and maintain monthly cash flow projection for the period of time for which funding is available
- Manage petty cash
- Plan organize and manage own workload to ensure contribution to
company’s monthly financial reporting process is achieved in timely and
- Assist with end of year and end of month preparation procedure
- Prepare invoices in line with contracts/Purchase Order
- Post Invoices and Purchase Orders into appropriate General Ledger heads
- All aspect of sales ledger, raising invoices, re-issue invoices and raising credit notes
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to invoices
- Must have a demonstrated hands-on approach and success in working/leading in a team-based environment.
- Keep accurate & Up to date records of company’s financial status
- Support the finance Manager by imputing into sales and purchase ledger from source document
- Produce weekly, monthly and annual financial reports
- Input accounting data into accounting system with speed and accuracy
- Make sure payment process is in line with policy
- Prepare fixed asset inventory
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned by the Finance Manager
- Experience in setting up and critically reviewing operational performance
- Deep Experience and knowledge of Accounting Software.
- Discipline and integrity
- Result oriented/quality focused disposition
- Strong communication skills
- Good IT Skills
- Good organizational, leadership and supervisory skills
- Excellent Strategic planning experience
- Excellent analytical mind
- Book keeping
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software
- Promptness in carrying out assignments
- Ability to manage cash
- Correctness of entries
- Timeliness of reports
- Accuracy of reports
- Financial Reporting
- Numeric Skills
- PC / Personal Productivity tools-Excel, Word, Power Point
- Customer Orientation
- Dealing with stress
- Result Oriented
- Goal Orientation
- Quality Orientation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th August, 2016.