Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) – A foremost Manufacturing company,
is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the
Job Title: Legal Adviser
- The Legal Advisor will be responsible for litigation,
conciliation, mediation, arbitration, debt recovery, legislative
intelligence and advisory, police matters legal aspects of employee
issues, legal aspect of banking transactions, general legal advisory,
legal cost and litigation, budget management etc.
- Management of the litigation and debtors portfolio; and
resolution of the legal disputes of the company and its Business Units
through Alternate Dispute Resolution techniques;
- Manages the group’s relationship with external counsel/law
firms and serves as the link between the group and external law
- Advise the group on legal aspects of employee relations;
- Handles police matters and manage police relations for the group.
- Manages the litigation budget and implements legal cost cutting techniques for the group;
- Implements an effective legislative intelligence and advisory systems which support the group’s strategic and operational plans;
- Have at least a second class upper Degree in Law;
- Have at least 10 years post call experience of which 8 years
should have been spent in a similar position of multinational
company/conglomerate or op range multi-structured legal practice with
focus on commercial law, corporate law and practice, real estate, law
of securities, litigation practice and ADR-Alternate Dispute Resolution
techniques, employment law, law of banking and securities etc.;
- Be computer literate;
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Candidate should indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.
Application Deadline 12th August, 2016.