Randstad Construction Property Engineering – Our client, VSO, is the
worlds leading independent international development organisation that
works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our
high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build
promote international understanding and action to change
lives and make the world a fairer place.
VSO recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Development & Funding Manager
Reference number: JOB0093864
Job type: Permanent
- To lead donor engagement and proposal development in line with
VSO Nigeria strategy, including the development of partnerships and
consortium, writing narrative proposals and developing project budgets.
- He/she will Support Country Office to respond to funding
opportunities and ensure programme design is informed by and aligns with
donor trends and national development priorities.
- Education at Bachelor’s level or equivalent in Social Sciences and or Social Research;
- Proven track record in writing winning donor proposals for
donors including USAID, EC, UKAID, SIDA and UN Agencies – including
proven ability to develop log frames, monitoring frameworks, and
theories of change;
- Experience of preparing compelling, high quality documentation
(concept notes, presentations, proposals, budgets, reports, etc) for
different partner and donor audiences.
- Experience of establishing partnerships between organisations including teaming agreement and consortia bid development;
- Extensive experience in multi-sector programme design;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply