ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company
Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established
to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have
competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering
solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks
market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry
solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and
uniform business practice across all our operations.
ByteWorks Technology Solutions is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Lead
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases,
providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and
- Lead the software system testing process, resources, programming, projects and documentation.
- Develop departmental policies and standard operating procedures,
as needed, to effectively execute the principles and responsibilities
of software quality assurance.
- Formulate and design software systems, using scientific analysis
and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences
- Ensure appropriate scheduling of software quality resources/personnel to projects.
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent
reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Assist in generation of use cases to ensure that all functional
requirements of a system are captured during the product design phase.
- Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces,
operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated
software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately
and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established
standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
- Responsible for the selection and development of people,
resources, and budgets necessary to perform the functions of software
- Responsible for assuring that output from the software
development process includes adequate identification and interpretation
of product requirements, such as: (a) traceability requirements (b) test
requirements (c) usability, etc.
- Conduct compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Maintain effective communication with the project software
engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and
hardware interface changes.
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Applicants should have a Degree in Computer Science class of degree is first class or 2;1
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 12th August, 2016.