- Responsible for sourcing, interviewing, and screening applicants
for present and future job opportunities. Advertises job openings,
interviews applicants, selects the most suitable match, and screens
applicant by checking background and references.
- In addition to project delivery, your role will also include
delivering presentations and courses and contributing to thought
leadership and business development in your specialist area.
- Source or search for applicants on the internet and in a company’s applicant tracking system.
- Meet with clients to determine job duties.
- Write job descriptions.
- Facilitate meeting between client and applicant.
- Interview applicants.
- Create portfolio/pipeline of possible candidates for clients.
- Perform background checks on applicants and identify potential red flags.
- Keep track of all applications and file away applicant’s documents.
- Participate in implementing new recruiting technology, such as applicant tracking systems and screening tools.
- Match applicants to job openings.
- Source for future job openings.
- List job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career websites and other possible channels.
- Call applicants and perform phone screens.
- Have applicants come in for formal interviews.
- A degree in a relevant field.
- 8-10 years’ experience in human resources, 3 of which must have been in a structured consulting firm.
- Experience in proposal/bid preparation.
- Excellent people and client management skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong business development skills with a proven track record of converting prospects to paying clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.