Pragmatic Technologies – We are a leading niche technology player in
retail and corporate markets for Inverters, Automatic Voltage Regulators
(AVR), Consumer Electronics and Home appliances. We require vibrant,
result-oriented and achievement driven individuals who seek to advance
in a dynamic environment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Repair Administrator
- Attend to customers complaints relating to technical faults on the company products.
- Receive incoming returned products (defective) from customers.
- Communicate the repair charges to customers.
- Proper documentation and maintenance of the database system.
- Release repaired products to customers
- Test repaired products for customers at collection point.
- Verify all incoming returned products to authenticate receipt of items i.e. customer information and product registration.
- Liaise with the customer and workshop regarding the status of product repair.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- OND/City and Guild/ NABTEB in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Ability to effectively address issues at all levels of management
- Collaborative, flexible and adaptable
- IT Savvy; Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word and Excel
- 1 -2 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge of electrical/ electronic devices
- Strong organizational and time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV’s specifying the position of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 16th September, 2016.