SABMiller Plc is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment
and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our
drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps
build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long
craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural
SABMiller Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Salary: Market Related
Work Level: Junior
The Logistic Officer will be responsible for the management of fleet in the depot and will:
- Be responsible for the depot fleet.
- Responsible for day to day functionality of the depot fleet.
- Submit all fleet report to depot controller weekly.
- Plan and control the movement of truck in the depot.
- Minimum of HND in relevance discipline
- Minimum of three (3) years practical experience in a similar industry
- Professional course in logistic/transport management will be an added advantage
- Be safety conscious
- High initiative, be independent and proactive.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Effective communication.
- Good supervisory skill
- Good planning and coordinating skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply