Spytrac Telematics Service Limited is a technological based firm which
commenced business in February 2014, providing vehicle and asset
tracking solution, fuel monitoring and management
monitoring and management solution in Nigeria. We are known for our
reputation in quality customer service, fast growing IT Infrastructure,
and team of professionals working to meet your needs.
Spytrac Telematics Service Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new
accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on
existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems;
developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing
personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results
reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and
annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace
information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules,
merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
Skills and Qualifications
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Motivation for Sales.
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Closing Skills
- Territory Management
- Prospecting Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.