GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with
software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers
by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: X-Ray Imaging Product Marketing Manager, Africa
Job Number: 2626681
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
- Africa X-Ray Imaging Product Marketing develops a regional
product/portfolio strategy including positioning, market segmentation
and targeting and installed base retention.
- This position is responsible for generating growth in X-Ray
Imaging portfolio in Africa through demand creation, installed base
retention and funnel acceleration in partnership with Field Marketing;
and supporting future product planning by identifying market trends,
relevant buying centers and personas, and customer needs.
- Collecting win/loss & competitive insight on product
portfolios at regional level; feedback to global product; recommend and
develop marketing programs to adjust product positioning and improve win
rate and share positon.
- Collaborating with commercial leadership and global marketing to develop the region market and orders forecast.
- Ensuring regional marketing plans & execution are aligned
with global marketing plan (value proposition, positioning, marketing
mix, etc.) to grow orders and share.
- Providing region input to business cases for products/upgrades
that are at concept stage, work with Global Product Marketing to
develop, test and prototype new product ideas
- Employing clinical and industry trend analysis, and market share and competitive analysis relevant to a product / portfolio.
- Developing regional thought leadership and advertising and
promotion strategy in support of demand creation and funnel acceleration
- Adapting global marketing assets (including sales tools) to
ensure that the region commercial organization has the right tools to
position and sell product configurations / portfolio effectively.
- Training direct / indirect sales channels.
- Identifying and establishing reference and show sites.
- Developing programs to gather regional evidence of customer
success, early adopters, show sites, and clinical evidence where
- Coordinating product training for commercial teams by leveraging Global Product Marketing and Global Product Management support
- Providing commercial teams product knowledge in product use, differentiation, positioning and pricing
- Conducting in-depth research to define customer problem
statement, success metrics, clinical and economic needs, buying cycles,
and personas (to support development of global MRD) .
- Validating global value proposition and messaging and adapt for regional use.
- Prioritizing and mapping global customer segments and work with
Field Marketing on demand creation activities to achieve NPI and
- Working with Field Marketing organization on interlocks,
understanding and reacting to win-loss, leveraging demand generation
opportunities, providing relevant support for regional campaigns, etc.
- Developing and supporting product-specific KOL’s and advisory boards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a team of direct reports
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
- Leadership skills to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
- Prior experience in a leadership role with direct reports
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
- Segment experience (where applicable)
- Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
- Influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
- French and English speaking is beneficial but not mandatory
- Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
- Healthcare product/industry acumen
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply