YellowDot Africa is one of the leading African mobile service providers
established in 2013. Since then, YellowDot has successfully opened
offices in Cameroon, Nigeria, South Africa and Rwanda and operates in
over 10 African countries. Leading mobile operators in Africa such as
Gloworld and Etisalat are currently working with YellowDot to
provide entertainment, information and other services to subscribers
across the continent.
is working to increase our market share and maximize our presence in
the mobile gaming market in Africa. We are therefore seeking a Business
Unit Manager to join our fast growing team.
Job Title: Business
- In this position, you will be responsible to evaluate, improve and increase our gaming offering in different countries.
- You will be the main contact for our gaming Alliance Partners and work with them to bring new and innovative mobile games to market.
- Together with our Service Provider partners you will plan and implement our gaming mobile strategy and be responsible for its execution, direction and performance.
- The successful candidate must have an understanding of product development, product strategy and marketing in the mobile gaming industry.
- You should provide ideas and guidance on how to best bring our gaming products to market and ensure market share and revenue growth.
- We are
seeking a team player, who likes to work with different cultures and
understands the requirements of various countries in Africa.
position is based in Nigeria; you will however work tightly with our
- The successful candidate must be a dedicated
professional with at least 5 years of experience in the mobile VAS
industry and a proven track record of managing projects.
- You will
deliver against monthly and annual targets hence strong prioritization
and time management skills are required in this role.
knowledge of the sports betting industry is an advantage but not
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply