ABB Nigeria Limited is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable
utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve
their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group
of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs
ABB Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Specialist
- Sell products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy.
- Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues.
- Identify and develop sales opportunities.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to
understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full
product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution.
- Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Creates added value for the customer and ABB by using effective sales techniques.
- Communicates details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy.
Volume and profit:
- Sells products/systems/services to customers, focusing on
volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business
- Prepares sales plans using company tools.
- Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
New market opportunities:
- Identifies and drives the development of new market
opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and
- Experience 3 to 5 years in sales of electrical equipment.
- Electrical, Electronic or similar engineering.
- Willingness to travel 50%
- English language
- Proactivity, business vision, customer relationship capacity,
desirable knowledge of CRM, risk analysis capacity, collaboration with
- Solid experience in the market knowledge OEMS and system integrators
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply