EPCM Engineers Limited – From the early stages of an engineering
project, our experienced engineers provide expertise needed to derive
optimal project definitions in a robust application of the conceptual
design and selection process.
Through iterative utilization of formulation, analysis, cost
estimation/optimization techniques, risk assessments, research, decision
analysis, specification and modification, we add value by developing
concepts that refine functional requirements within our client’s
financial constraints, schedule, quality and the international and local
Regulatory Compliance framework.
EPCM Engineers Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil/Project Engineer
- A minimum of 5 Years’ relevant experience
- HND/BSc./MSc. Building Technology, Civil Engineering
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit Structure & STAAD Pro Or current Structural Design Software
- Proficiency in 3D Rendering Software
- Construction site supervision experience
- Membership of NSE/COREN will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a Cover letter, providing a summary of
your experience and outlining your convictions regarding your
suitability for the job. If there is only one position available, why do
you qualify to be selected?
- Application Email Subject line should read: Job Title/Number of
Years’ of Experience in Similar Capacity/Full Name. Example: CIVIL
ENGINEER/10 Years/Johnson Philips
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 7th September, 2016.