Contact Center Support Professionals Limited – We are next generation
consultants on customer service people, processes, and systems. We help
organisations to start-up world class customer service departments,
contact centers, deploy state of the art systems and put in place
processes and people to ensure excellent customer service
Contact Center Support Professionals Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Maryland, Lagos
- You would be expected to generate new customers for CCSP and convert existing to customers.
- Candidate must be result-driven, creative, innovative, and
committed to high standards of performance. You may be expected to work
on weekends and public holidays as the case may be and as agreed with
your departmental head.
- Self-Generation of new customers for the Company
- Representing the brand as a keynote speaker in open seminars and sales events
- Presentation and demonstration of relevant products and services to potential customers as part of the sales effort.
- Comprehensive performance reporting on business development
initiatives including the preparation of customer call reports and
weekly activity reports
- Plan approaches and pitches and Achieve Targets
- Participate as a business trainer of the organizations Products and services
- Great coaching and career counseling skills
- Analysis of client requirements and formulation of suitable solution, features and specifications.
- Excellent Professional appearance and Socially adept
- Current year Graduates with excellent public speaking skills
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Flexible to travel
- Ability to train and facilitate business skill programs.
- Excellent persuasive and communication skills
- Good potentials for administrative and reporting skills
- Excellent ICT Skills (Ms Words, Excel and PowerPoint)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 27th September, 2016.