Ensure Insurance Plc – The Management Team of Ensure Insurance Plc ,is
changing the way insurance works for Nigerians.Our primary objective is
to deliver innovative insurance products that work for you, our
customer,From life insurance, education plans, motor insurance to home
we’ve got you covered.
In order to do so and as part of our
expansion plans, we require the skills of professionals and individuals
who want to build a career in the fast growing insurance industry to
fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Risk Advisor & Relationship Officer
- Do you see yourself as one who can take challenges? One who can
make others see the situation from an angle they never even thought
possible? Do you think yourself a leader, a vibrant hustler, with a
never-say-die attitude? If you are all these and more, we have a job for
- Should you be interested and subsequently selected, you will be
acting in the role of a professional risk advisor and relationship
officer and we solemnly and positively assure you this that this is
beyond the usual thing you may be used to.
- Want to spruce up your CV and increase your chances for getting
that job you desire via experience garnered from a commercial experience
offered by an established multinational firm? Then you need to come on
This is what you will be engaged in:
- Setting up meetings with new and existing clients
- Proffering expert advice to clients (existing and potential)
- Representing the firm in professional and business functions
- monitoring, advising and partnering with the client through the lifetime of the product.
- Administrative duties
- Researching the latest products and regulations guiding their deployment
- Looking for new sales opportunities via inbound and outbound marketing
- Conducting product presentations
- Supervising a team (should you excel that much)
Skills for Success in this Role
- Excellent communication, active listening and presentation
skills (some of our clients are high net worth individuals and
corporations and as such you should exhibit a bold and enterprising
personality when with them)
- Good computer skills
- Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
- An honest and trustworthy attitude with a pleasant personality
- A vibrant and positively persistent attitude
- Attention to detail
- The ability to analyse and research information
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- A ‘thick’ skin that can withstand rejection and vacillation
- An interest in financial products and markets
Who is Eligible?
- This role demands that you have a HND/BSc certificate. BUT If
you have an OND certificate and you believe you can really convince us
to let you in given the competitive nature of the job, then do apply but
note that you have to be real good.
- This role is solely for those who are ready to work, get wet,
roll up their sleeves and get down to business. If you cannot leave your
safety zone, do not believe in the dignity of meaningful work, please
this role is not for you.
What we Offer
- World class work environment (your co-workers are captains of
the industry), Flexi work schedule (challenge yourself at your own
pace), an outstanding and very attractive remuneration that can only get
better as you develop on the job and the legitimacy that comes with
working with our brand name.
- So, you think you can best other candidates? Then take a chance.
Get out there, get in the fray, network, meet interesting people, get
your hands dirty with work, make your bones, come work with in one of
the most outstanding multinational company to come into the financial
sector with an amazing work environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 29th November, 2016.