Orb Solutions, an Information Technology Company in the heart of Ikeja, which
delivers integrated solutions that make tangible business results and
drive client profitability.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We have an excellent opportunity, with an immediate start, for a
personable and upbeat candidate who is able to excel in a performance
- You will be involved in all aspects of the marketing mix.
Supporting the team with all initiatives including: copy-writing,
driving sales, product reviews, report writing, and aspects of client
- Objectives include increasing brand perception, building
awareness of product/service/solution benefits, and ultimately
generating revenue and loyalty within the B2B industry.
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate unmatched interpersonal
skills and be able to become the ‘face’ of the company for the client.
- He/She must be able to apply a personal touch to all client interactions.
- Engage within the targeted audience in a professional and welcoming manner, and determine qualification status
- Provide exceptional customer support & client care
- Coordinating the development, communication and procurement of
introductory merchandising materials for existing and new item launches
- Align clients’ needs with product and service offerings
- Create lead generation for high profile clients
- Creating and distributing creative materials for quarterly drives and incentives
- Experience in B2B and B2C marketing, client relations, customer
support, client care, customer service or related fields dealing with
the general public is an asset (minimum 2yrs)
- Creative thinker with an ability to think “outside of the box”
- Applicant must be organized and able to manage multiple projects
with various deadlines, specific time constraints and conflicting
- Readiness to travel (national or international, as required)
- Excellent organizational, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent skills in MS Office applications
- Strong internal and external customer focus
Ideal candidates should have the following skills/experience:
- 2 – 3 years previous sales/marketing experience
- Client liaison and being the initial point of contact for all inbound enquiries
- Strategic sales and marketing thinking coupled with the ability
to clearly understand a client’s business problem, design and deliver a
- Proven ability to grow a high complex and highly demanding
account, deliver a commercially successful client programme sustainably,
and retain clients.
- Evidence of leading, motivating and inspiring a team, ensuring high quality delivery through effective management
- Assisting with the creation of design briefs and marketing materials.
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Coordinating, develop and delivering communication
plans/messages for B2B audience – including copy-writing, reports and
- Experience of delivering business objectives through commercially driven marketing strategy
- Perform other duties assigned
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an up-to-date copy of their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org