Capricorn Digital Limited is a fast growing digital solution and
distribution company based in Nigeria that supports the growth of
businesses through the efficient and effective distribution of digital
products and services by utilising an extensive distribution footprint
We focus on products and services that can be digitized
and works with merchants to create the most efficient and effective
means of distributing those products and services, thereby reducing time
to market and driving sales.
Job Title: Head of Marketing and Communications
The Head, Marketing and communication will oversee the creation and
implementation of all company related Marketing, Corporate Social
Responsibility and Corporate Relations Objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement Marketing, CSR ad Corporate Relations Plans and Strategies
- Ensure that the business marketing communications promote the right message to maintain a good brand image.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective corporate relations department procedures
- Responsible for identifying prospects, developing and proposing strategies for the cultivation of major corporations
- Determine specific purpose and level of partnership and identify those to be involved in cultivation and subsequent solicitation
- Maintain an effective program of stewardship of corporate partners
the efficiency and effectiveness of the CS department and that all
related staff are well trained, developed, regularly performance
appraised and motivated to perform their duties on a daily basis.
- as the lead officer in all Marketing and Communications activities
- Assist the company in developing, managing and altering social responsibility policies
- Using internal communication to reinforce the company’s social responsibility policies
- Reaching out to the public via PR and marketing to deliver the message of the company’s commitment to social responsibility
leadership around innovative and creative digital Marketing and CSR
techniques that reach and impact mass market consumers
- Provide service leadership related to Marketing and Communications of business activities
that high-quality services are delivered effectively, efficiently and
consistently, whether it is direct or indirect communications.
on company branding strategies with the marketing department to
Identify, cultivate and solicit philanthropic partnerships with
companies committed to facilitate research to develop strategies for
Qualifications and Requirements
- BSc/BA in relevant discipline (2:2 and above)
- MBA, Masters or Post Graduate Degree in Mass communication or Economics (International degrees are highly desirable)
years in progressively responsible experience in Marketing, CSR and
corporate relations leadership roles, preferably in a Telecommunication,
FMCG, Utility Payments, Sports Betting, Lottery industry
- Strong Knowledge of digital Marketing
- Proven ability of promoting a national marketing strategy supported by a localised State by State strategy
be accessible and approachable for other employees to see them as an
advisor and point of contact, to provide high-quality advice to solve
any problems they may have.
- Strong Knowledge of below the line marketing techniques
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Proven relationships at a range of media institutions (newspaper, radio, social media etc…)
Other Skills & Abilities
PC proficiency and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word and Google application is essential.
How to Apply
applicants should send their CVs and cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the