Bradfield consulting is a professional service firm created to provide
human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to
help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having
incompatible or inexpert employees.
Bradfield consulting is currently seeking to
employ a suitably qualified HR Consultant who will assist in development
and implementation of our recruiting strategies and processes while
working closely with our management team.
JOB TITLE: HR Consultant
- Work closely with the Managing
Consultant to develop position profile and to understand overall needs
and requirements. (Description, salary, timing, expectations, etc)
- Create a comprehensive job
description based on consultant’s specifications to be used to present
to candidates and to post to job boards and internal gateways.
- Work with Sourcing Analyst to develop appropriate sourcing strategies for each role.
- Educate client on the recruiting process and the roles involved in the process
- The use
of Enterprise applicant tracking technology and innovative recruiting
tools, review and select candidates to move forward from the slate
presented by sourcing efforts, determine and instruct next course of
- Develop and Manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Solicit and document hiring manager and candidate feedback throughout the interview process.
- Disposition all candidates personally contacted in recruiting cycle (phone screen or higher manager interview).
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Manage the recruiting process to
meet hiring goals through the use of effective resource management and
effective use of Enterprise applicant tracking system
- Consistently meet the performance metrics as defined by the Managing Consultant.
- Identify appropriate business
opportunities from new and existing clients and also prospect for
potential leads, uncover needs within those prospects and qualify those
leads to the wider team at the company.
- Solicit referrals from potential talent and internal employees/recent hires.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Effective manager & developer of staff.
- Time Management and Planning
- Strategic Vision
- Impersonal Skills
- Managing Operations and Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
- Quality Driven
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidate should have a B.Sc in Business Administration, Industrial
Relations, Humanities or any other Social Science related management
- Three or more years of consulting experience, with proven results.
- Measurable track record of success in external sales/business development.
- Enthusiastic about contributing to our growing business, its brand, processes and client base
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply