Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized
in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Senior
Associate, retail sales for our client who is a luxury lifestyle brand.
Job Title: Senior Associate, Retail Sales
The Senior Associate retail sales is primarily responsible for
obtaining or receiving merchandise, totaling bills, accepting payments
and managing customer relationships. Other responsibilities are:
- Stock shelves, counters or tables with merchandise.
- Selling brands to customers; upselling, cross-selling
- Set up advertising displays or arrange merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
- Stamp, mark or tag prices on merchandise.
- Answer customer questions concerning location, price and use of merchandise.
- Obtain merchandise requested by customer or receive merchandise selected by customer.
- Total price and tax on merchandise purchased by customer to determine bill.
- Accept payment and make change. Wrap or bag merchandise for customers.
- Remove and record amount of cash in register at end of shift.
- Calculate sales discount to determine price.
- Keep record of sales, prepare inventory of stock and order merchandise.
- Keep the shop floor clean and orderly.
- Liaise with the Social Media Admin to come up with campaigns monthly for all social media platforms.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related field. Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in Fashion sales and a Minimum of 1 year cognate experience in Luxury lifestyle sales.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Creative and Innovative mind
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires
standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and
climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items
that weigh more than 22.72kg. Specific vision abilities required by this
job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This job operates in a retail business environment. This role
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position type and expected hours of work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work vary by
schedule. Evening and weekend work may be required as schedule demands.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply