We are a leading privately owned multinational company with headquarters
in Lagos, Nigeria and presence in some other West African countries.
We are seeking to recruit personable, result-oriented and high pedigree
candidate with demonstrable track record of success and beating the
odds, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pilots/Flight Captain
- Equipped with all professional certifications and licences and
not older than 50 years, you will be a thoroughbred and experienced
Pilot, with impeccable track record and zero accident record.
- Performing aircraft flying duties
- Checking weather conditions as if they are suitable for flying or not
- Making contacts with the air traffic controllers to make sure
that the flight plan accuracy is in accordance with the expected flight
- Updating the log book on a daily basis -for status of the journey
- Making a report at the end of the flight- stating any issues or incidents experienced throughout the journey
- Operating the aircraft safely and economically in order to save operating costs
- Ensuring the good condition of aircraft and its equipment before and after the take off to have a safe journey
- Professional pilot Degree from any accredited institution of learning with 15 years working experience
- Great problem-solving skills, and analytical ability to make decisions
- Highly smart and alert
- Ability to speak multiple languages is an added advantage.
Job Title: Air Hostess
- A personable, lively, elegant lady of not more than 40 years,
you will be self-motivated, confident and with excellent communications
- Ability to speak a second international language will be an added advantage
- Provision of exceptional hospitality service during flights.
- Instructing on all safety procedures and ensuring compliance.
- Ensuring that all cabin equipment is working well before flights.
- Apprising the captain of the condition of the cabin and crew before and after flights
- Ensuring that all passengers are seated and secure before take-offs and landings.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Hospitality, Communications or Tourism studies.
- Master’s Degree or relevant Professional Qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Seven years experience with reputable local or international airline
- Proven track record of excellent service.
Attractive and internationally competitive remuneration packages, a
pleasant working environment and challenging prospects await the
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s (prepared as a Microsoft Word document) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the reference as the subject of the e-mail with contact
telephone numbers, current work location, e-mail address and scanned
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 3rd October, 2016.