Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a multinational logistics and
maritime company providing logistics solutions in many countries,
across the world, is currently recruiting for suitably qualified
candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Job Reference: 1133
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
Function: Supply chain
- Liaising with Heads of User Departments and Sections to determine their procurement requirements.
- Preparing bid documents and recommending procurement methods to Contracts Committee.
- Placing orders with suppliers through use of LPOs.
- Providing timely advice to the Finance Manager on all matters pertaining to procurement.
- Developing appropriate systems, procedures and guidelines for the Procurement Unit.
- Initiating the recruitment and selection of suppliers in accordance with Company Regulations.
- Communicating with suppliers in matters relating to placement of orders and responding to their inquiries.
- Receiving and opening bids, coordinating the evaluation of bids and submitting reports.
- Ensuring that suppliers deliver goods, services and works in accordance with specifications and terms of order
- Bachelors degree in relevant field required.
- Excellent negotiation skills and communication skills
- Must be analytical, organized and efficient
- Must be self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ relevant procurement experience in the similar industry
- Must have a thorough knowledge in procurement and good technical knowledge of materials
- Experience with local regulators and good knowledge of the local markets
- Must have good spectrum of purchases
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply