A Nigeria Conglomerates with a multinational perspective, is currently
seeking to recruit senior level, result-oriented and high pedigree
Executives, particularly with FMCG background, that have demonstrable
track record of success and beating the odds. Competitive remuneration
challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Director
- Lead and develop the Sales and Marketing Teams to support Business strategies and to deliver profitable Sales growth.
- Recommend and implement any changes needed to align the Teams with the overall business strategy.
- Provide strategic direction for the overall operations of various Business units to achieve Corporate Goals.
- Advise on Business direction, Competition and Market Trends, including Technology trends.
- Create and sustain effective collaborative partnerships with key Channel Partners and Business Drivers.
- Determine and implement the most appropriate Market structures
to achieve revenue goals, secure new business opportunities and win
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Experience in establishing and building strong collaborative
business partnerships with Channel Partners, Business Drivers and end
- Above 45 years of age with minimum of 18 years Sales experience,
at least 8 years of which must be at senior sales management position,
preferably in FMCG Industry.
- Excellent Leadership and Communication skills.
- Excellent Organisational skills.
- Strong selling, Presentation and Negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Curriculum Vitae
(prepared as a Microsoft Word document) with contact telephone numbers,
current work location, e-mail address and scanned passport-size
photography to: email@example.com quoting the corresponding reference number as the subject of the email.
Note: All applications will the treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 28th September, 2016.