- Control over day to day accounts and book keeping of the company.
- Preparation and review of monthly, quarterly and yearly management report.
- Preparation of Financial Statement under IFRS.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation.
- Overseeing that the Property, Plant and Equipment (PPE) are properly recorded and safe guarded.
- Provision of quarterly statement of account to all depositors.
- Taking care of all statutory compliances such as taxes (Income tax, Withholding tax, VAT, PAYE).
- Liasing with External Auditor.
- Liasing with banks.
- A University graduate or HND Holder, with Skills Level of ICAN,
- Must be a Lady
- Proximity to Ojodu Berger, that is candidates must reside within Ikeja,
- Magodo, Gbagada or any of such area found so close to the company’s head office in Ojodu Berger.
- Two years working experience in a Small and Medium size Enterprises,
- Must be proficient in the use of any Accounting package, knowledge of Quickbook will be an advantage,
N70,000 – 80,000
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th October, 2016.