Rapid Facilities Management Limited – We have over eighteen years of
building services experience, both local and international which we
deploy for the smooth and efficient running of your office, factory,
hotel, hospital or other buildings.
Our relentless pursuit of best
practice means you can focus on your core activities whilst we take
away the hassle of running your buildings.
Rapid Facilities Management Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Executive
- The overall responsibility of the Administrative Executive is
the management of the day to day operations of the Company. In addition
to running the office, must know about standard facilities management
practices, and assist in HR duties. This position reports to HR,
Compliance and Admin.
Front Desk Duties:
- Attend to visitors in a professional and courteous manner
- Open and forward messages/mails to relevant department/staff
- Maintain reception area clean and organized
- Ensure both internal and external customers sign in and out
- Answer and transfer phone calls to relevant staff or department
- Assist in HR duties
- Responsible for managing the office environment and overseeing the duties of the Cleaner and security
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Ensure the utilities payments are paid as at when due (Electricity, LAWMA, phone bill etc)
- Ensuring smooth running of telecommunications, internet
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Manage attendance register
- Perform basic data entry when needed
- Distribution of branded items
- Order and stock office supplies
- Maintenance of company vehicle records and creating files for new vehicles
- Renewal of all company vehicles documents such as vehicle
license, LASAA, insurance, LGA papers, Road Worthiness etc and replacing
old documents with new in respective vehicles
- In charge of stock keeping and re-ordering of consumables such as water, drinks, stationery and general office supplies
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- Various other activities towards the furtherance of the company
- Can manage time effectively and is a good multi-tasker
- Exhibits strong leadership and management skills
- Possesses strong business ethics and the ability to practice discretion.
- Has superior organizational skills and effective problem solving skills.
- Minimum of National Diploma
- Previous work experience as an Admin personnel will be an advantage
- Must be able to drive and own a valid drivers’ license
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: Recruitment@rapidfacilitiesgroup.com Please ensure the subject of the email is ‘Admin Executive’
Application Deadline 30th October, 2016.