Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a Quick Service Restaurant
chain with over 25 years of experience in providing rich pastries,
Nigerian and continental dishes for the family.
Due to internal
expansion; they are looking to hire the services of:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager- Finance
- The AGM Finance shall deliver on financial budget and
profitability, advisory and implementation of investment portfolio and
the incumbent shall also maintain IFRS standard report company wide.
- Adequately advice management on daily financial decision.
- Carrying effectively planning and forecasting based on global
and economic issues to advice management of annual business strategy.
- Prepare management reports.
- Implement an effective and efficient cash management system with constant policy review.
- Implement requisition process for timely cash issuance/payments.
- Carry out optimal relationship management with bank.
- Carry out optimal loan negotiation and management.
- Carry out optimal investment portfolio management.
- Assigning and executing weekly budget for each department from trend analysis and available income.
- Handle all tax matters
- Ensure IFRS compliance
- Enforcing budgetary compliance
- Carry out stock reconciliation monthly.
- Gather historical financial data and present in weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual report.
- Manage fixed asset register and generate monthly report on or before the 10th of the following month.
- Carry out bank reconciliation and generate monthly report.
- Prepare annual budget for the company spending and submit on or before 31st of November.
- Analyse sales data and generate sales projections.
- Update records on the ERP real time.
- Monitor effective running of IT department.
- Keep proper filing records.
- Ensure proper document and implement internal control processes.
- MBA preferred in relevant field, BSC minimum
- Certified in ERP & Microsoft Office usage
- Certified in basic accounting
- Stakeholder management
- 10years and above relevant working experience
- Must have industry experience
- Excellent data entry
- Data analysis & reporting skills
- Policy Creation and Documentation
- Resilient Excellent Leadership & Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent initiative quotient
- Project management
- Excellent relationship management
- Excellent Crisis Management
- Excellent public speaking
- Strategy creation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th October, 2016.