Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results.
We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels.
We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
Job Title: Bookkeeper
- Responsible for maintaining records of financial transactions by
establishing accounts; posting transactions and ensuring compliance with
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Issue financial statements
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by
studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing
reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Tag and monitor fixed assets
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Take all reasonable discounts on supplier invoices
- Pay any debt as it comes due for payment
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Issue invoices to customers
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by
establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Collect sales taxes from customers and remit them to the government
Qualifications and Key Skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience
- Minimum of OND, HND and B.Sc degree in Accounting or relevant Experience
- Analyzing Information,
- Attention to Detail,
- Thoroughness Problem Solver
- Knowledge of French and German languages
- Capable of working under pressure
- Organized and effective time manage skills
- Dealing with Complexity,
- Reporting Research Results,
- Data Entry Skills, Accounting, Rules,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply