Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited is one of the leading online car and
truck parts and accessories stores in continental Africa. We have a
complete selection of high-quality parts for a wide range of new and
used vehicle makes and models – offered at the lowest prices.
millions of inventoried parts in the CarPartNigeria.com database, and
the search is quick and simple.
Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Executive
Job type: Permanent/Full Time
- A nice job opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business to
Business Sales professional to join our rapidly expanding company.
CarPartsNigeria.com is looking for Sales Executives to move the company
- You will have responsibilities that will drive you to
self-success. You must be ready to exceed expectations in order to
maximise your opportunity to become one of the unique full time
employees at CPN.
- Responsible for the development of sales activities in assigned market.
- You must be capable and efficient in planning and developing marketing strategies.
- You must be efficient in your sales activities to achieve the
maximum profitability and growth in line with company’s vision and
- Ensure to meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting
calls, creating appointments, presentations, proposals and closings.
- Must be morally upright in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Develop sales strategies and action plans for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales activities and
continuously adhere to all company policies, procedures and business
Person Specification Requirements
- 2 years of experience in sales and marketing.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work with a global team of professionals.
- Ability to take initiatives and accept challenges.
- The package: N30,000 Travel Allowance + 10% Commission for the probational period.
- Permanent Position Beginning package: N45,000 + Commission
- Opportunity to Earn up to Six figure in commission
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th October, 2016.