WTS Energy – Our client, an EPC company in Nigeria, is currently
recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Job Number: WTSmvan12628
About the job
- The objective of the job is to provide a central engineering
service for the Company as a whole but Facilities in particular. Primary
responsibilities will involve Front-end Engineering, discipline
engineering support (effectively at Technical Authority level) to
detailed engineering (by 3rd party contractors), development and
maintaining of Company engineering standards, management and
administration of technical change to Basis of Design for projects,
administration of regulatory permits/approvals and regulatory liaison
with authorities (DPR), and the development and monitoring of Quality
- Current operations involve both onshore and offshore areas
where, in view of the maturity of the fields, projects typically include
upgrades and expansion of existing facilities to accommodate infield
drilling and secondary recovery (primarily water injection).
- Minimum of a BSc’s. degree in an engineering discipline.
- Recent experience of working in Nigeria is essential.
- Managed multidiscipline teams of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Sound working knowledge of engineering standards and codes.
- Computer literate (including sound working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project).
- Minimum of 25 years’ experience in engineering design, including
at least 10 years for an EPC company, with at least 10 years recently
at engineering management level in the oil and gas industry (both
onshore and offshore).
- Previous direct experience as part of a project team in a design engineering and/or project engineering role is a prerequisite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply