Job Title: Graduate Recruitment
- Applicants must have B.Sc/ HND and equivalents with a minimum of Second class lower division in any discipline:
- A post graduate Degree and/or professional certification will be an advantage.
- Applicant must have an NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Candidate must be willing to work anywhere or be willing to relocate.
- All applicants must not be more than 30 years old as at December 31st 2016.
The preferred candidates are required to posses the following:
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Have the ability to operate in the capacity of a leader.
- Must be efficient in the use of Microsoft office. Is result oriented,
- Passes the ability to make eloquent deliveries.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 31st October, 2016.