Christopher and Associates is one of the leading medium sized
professional Chartered Accounting & Tax Consulting firms providing
first-class auditing, advisory, taxation and consulting services in
Nigeria. Christopher and Associates was registered in Nigeria under the
business name Act of the
Companies and Allied Matters Decree (1990), on
the 26th of June 1998 with registration number LAZ 069213. Christopher
and Associates as a firm serves various small and medium sized
companies, as well as large national enterprises, public institutions
and successful, fast-growing companies and non- profit making
organizations within and outside Nigeria.
Christopher and Associates is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Desk Officer
- Provide general first level technical support to end users organization-wide.
- Man the helpdesk and respond to all helpdesk calls.
- Assist in maintaining issues/request log. Ensure accurate and prompt logging of all requests/ issues unto the central database.
- Assist in administering internal customer satisfaction surveys to obtain feedback on helpdesk efficiency (where necessary)
- Liaise with relevant unit/ team/function in carrying out all relevant activities.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Provide guidance and manage the performance of subordinates (where applicable).
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Service Desk.
- Assist in providing first-level phone support on IT related
issues and escalate more technical issues requiring location visits to
appropriate second-level/expert support teams within the unit.
- Provide continuous user application and system support to the call centre and other relevant IT units.
- Communicate resolution of faults to end-users/ request initiators.
- Implement/comply with pre-defined service desk management policies and procedures.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline or any Science/ Social Science discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Cover letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 10th November, 2016.