House of Tara International – We are House of Tara, the largest brand in
the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have over
20 branches in states across Nigeria and have sales presence in Ghana,
Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just
consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness as
well as boosting self-esteem.
House of Tara International is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Makeup Artist
This is where you come in:
- We are looking for experienced makeup artists with exceptional skill, who will support our business.
- You will be responsible for applying makeup and accessories to
aesthetically enhance clients look for everyday or special events.
Qualification and Experience
What you bring to the Table:
- Must have a graduate degree
- 4 years or more experience as a makeup artist
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have a portfolio on social media (preferably Instagram)
- Having sales experience is an added advantage
- MUST have a place of residence in Abuja
While performing the duties pertaining to this position, you will be regularly required:
- To stand for prolonged hours; make use of close vision to apply
makeup, groom brows, read/write reports, summaries and other documents;
- At meetings, you shall employ eye contact and voice modulation and projection to convey or underscore points of information.
- To have a range of motion sufficient to push, pull and place product packs, books and other materials on level surfaces.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and makeup certificate to: email@example.com The subject of the email must be “Makeup Artist – Abuja“
Application Deadline 14th October, 2016.