Stresert Services Limited – Our client is a leading Insurance company
with head office in Lagos. The company is looking to hire young, vibrant
and driven candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Insurance Business Manager
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Specifically, the candidate will:
- Develop and implement efficient operational processes for managing a strongly diversified life insurance book of business;
- Play a key role in the implementation of IT systems to support the business;
- Provide leadership for effective implementation and measurement of operating policies and procedures;
- Actively monitor performance against budget and expected key indicators and promptly address deviations from these targets;
- Coordinate the preparation of operational reports;
- Establish and implement short- and long-range operational goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Play a major role in the development of new products and services;
- Develop product documentation of the highest quality and distinction;
- General management, HR and supervisory skills;
- Strategy formulation and implementation
Qualifications, Experience & Attributes
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Insurance, Actuarial Science or Mathematics & Statistics from a reputable institution;
- Thorough knowledge of the insurance regulatory environment; The Insurance Act and Regulations and the NAICOM guidelines;
- Strong understanding of insurance and reinsurance, management and practice;
- Must be computer literate;
- Demonstrated leadership and managerial ability
- A master’s degree In Insurance, Actuarial Science or Mathematics & Statistics will be an added advantage;
- Relevant professional qualification(s) i.e. ACII, ACIIN, etc.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ related life insurance experience
with at least three years life insurance experience in a senior
management position for a reputable insurance company;
Very attractive with other work benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘BUS-MGR (PH)’ as subject of your mail
Application Deadline 10th November, 2016.