Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support
Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we
strive to add value to our clients business by providing
unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks,
Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations,
by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
Janchine Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hall Manager
- This position provides a full array of services related to
Facilities Operations and is considered essential services personnel
that must be available on a 24 hour, seven-day per week basis in the
event of emergencies.
- Programs and plans work for regular and overtime shifts.
- Responsible for the hiring, firing, promotion, demotion and disciplining of employees.
- Responsible for supervising personnel and provides work
schedules and assignments for personnel including: mechanics, shift
engineers, forepersons and office staff and supervises the performance
of their work.
- Maintains records of attendance, overtime, vacations, etc.
- Will link each maintenance item to a recurring operational
budget and will oversee progress to determine if adequate resources are
available to effectively complete all maintenance requirements while
ensuring budget remains within established parameters.
- Orders, obtains, safeguards, distributes and maintains proper usage of needed equipment, materials and supplies.
- Formulates and executes plans for the effective utilization of
assigned personnel and available equipment, material and supplies.
Manages staff work assignments.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 4th November, 2016.