NetApp – We are a leading innovator of storage and data management
solutions that accelerate business breakthroughs and deliver outstanding
cost efficiencies. And it’s a great place to work for our employees
around the world.
Are you an innovator? Do you thrive as part of a committed team? Do you
love to find creative solutions to old challenges? Do you want to make
an impact and help your company and your career advance together? Are
you passionate about helping customers go further, faster? If you
answered yes to any of these questions, consider a career at NetApp.
NetApp is recruiting to fill the job position of:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Requisition Number: 38950BR
Posting Category: Sales
Full time / Part time: Full-time
- As a Sales Representative in NetApp’s Sales function, you are
responsible for selling NetApp’s Products and Professional Services to
existing NetApp customers, as well as maintaining positive on-going
relationships to meet evolving customer needs.
- Your overall focus areas will be in prospecting, developing
business, responding to RFP’s, developing proposals for presentation to
customers, and selling Products and Services.
- Cross-functional teams from NetApp’s , Systems Engineering and
Product Development functions provide support and tools for you to
leverage to attain and exceed sales performance goals.
- You will utilize your excellent relationship building, negotiating, and technical skills to be successful in this role.
The essential responsibilities of the Sales Representatives are
to work directly with customers to capture sales opportunities and to
work effectively across functions with other NetApp employees.
Specific areas of responsibility that you will be responsible for include:
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling
opportunities within existing customer accounts; penetrate new divisions
and organizations within assigned accounts; develop new selling
relationships within assigned partner accounts.
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with customers.
Other NetApp sales team members may also participate in the sales call
to help qualify the opportunity.
- Determining if customer has a valid need for NetApp products and services.
- Develop an account management plan to sell to customer based on their business need.
- Build and strengthen your business relationship with customers within existing accounts. Ensure that their needs are being met.
- Recommend strategies.
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts.
- Identify NetApp customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Proposing an evaluation test project to enable the customer to test the product or products in their own environment.
- Determining acceptance criteria that a customer could use to determine the success of an evaluation test project.
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with
customer and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal, or a
formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Respond to RFP’s and follow up with customer.
Responsibility and Interaction
- Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, this individual
uses their skills to contribute to the development of company
objectives and principles, and to achieve sales function goals in
creative and effective ways.
- Is responsible for a specific geographical install base and
large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important
- This individual effectively works with, and influences senior
internal personnel within the function, employees in other functions
that support the sales effort, and has direct customer contact.
- The ideal candidate is a subject matter expert and strongly
influences sales team decisions and initiatives. May also act as a team
leader and major decision maker for team projects with significant
- May supervise other less senior members within same function.
- May successfully coordinate significant projects or initiatives across functional groups.
- Limited management supervision and direction is provided since this individual operates and drives results independently.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help customer make buying decisions.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
Education and Experience
- More than 12 years of experience is preferred.
- Experience which demonstrates a significant level of expertise
in technical specifications required to sell NetApp products and
services is required.
- Specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree in Electrical Engineer or
Computer Science; or related field is required; a Graduate Degree is
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply