Sigma Consult is a key player in business consulting and advisory
services within Nigeria with focus on the healthcare industry.
gaps between inputs and outputs thereby increasing the productivity
of its clients.
Sigma Consult is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer – Oncology
Key Result Areas and Major Responsibilities
- To be responsible for the care of patients in the clinic and to
liaise with the consultant Oncology in the care of these patients.
- To contribute to quality improvement and sustainability of the
organisation by participating in quality activities and ensuring
flexibility within the role in order to respond to the changing needs of
- Manage and monitor business, safety and operational risks within
area/s of responsibility and report key/emerging risks and
opportunities to relevant Executive/Executive Director
- To provide an opinion on patients referred from other units and
to liaise with the Consultant Oncologists about these patients’ care in a
- To be on call as directed for Oncology.
- Must have satisfactorily completed at least two years of post graduate hospital experience in an oncology clinic/unit
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, works effectively in a team, and
with a demonstrated ability to liaise effectively with a wide variety
of people from a range of backgrounds
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 9th November, 2016.