AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment
software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s
leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted
at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
AppZone is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Learning Academy Coordinator
- Coordinate the organization’s learning academy based on organizational and employee needs.
- Compile training manuals.
- Develop training resources, which may involve preparing notes, audio, visual displays and assessments.
- Obtain information on work-related external courses, prepare
reports on their suitability and make recommendations on staff
attendance at training courses.
- Prepare, administer and conduct training assessments.
- Assist in developing training interventions to meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- Support learners during training intervention.
- Have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where
relevant, being involved in the creation,delivery, and management of
e-learning management solutions.
- Research new technologies and methodologies in a workplace learning environment
- Arrange or conduct training courses, which may involve setting
up equipment such as video recorders and cameras, leading group
discussions or role-playing activities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs using surveys,
questionnaires, interviews and by observation, in order to plan future
courses or to amend existing ones.
- Amend and reviselearning academy training programme where necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the organization.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of BSc in Computer Science, Electrical Electronic Engineering or any other relevant field.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills
- Minimum of 3 year relevant experience as a facilitator in an IT institute.
- A proper understanding of C#, C++, JAVA, MySQL, .Net framework etc….
- You must be performance driven with a proven track record.
Salary Range (per month) 100,000 – 200,000
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th November, 2016.