LG Electronics (LGE) makes the products that have
tech-savvy consumers chomping at the bit in the kitchen, in the media
room, and on the go. A leader in consumer electronics, mobile
communications, and home appliances, LGE operates through more than 80
subsidiaries worldwide that design and
make flat panel TVs, audio and
video products, mobile handsets, air conditioners, washing machines,
refrigerators, and more. Asia and North America are its two largest
markets, each contributing about 30% of sales. LGE owns Zenith
Electronics (acquired in 1995) and LG Display. Founded in 1958 as
Goldstar, LGE established a North American headquarters in 2004. South
Korea’s LG Corp. owns about one-third of LGE.
Job Title: Business Solution Manager
- B2B & B2C Channel Management
- Maintaining Corporate Partner and Reseller relationships with regular visits/communication.
- Achieve sales targets at Nigeria (both sell in and sell through)
- Manage complete new product life cycle (4p’s) for
security camera, Interactive Television , Desktop , laptop & other
new product range
- Optimize available shared resources to expand the B2B business
- Develop & maintain strategic relations with key accounts using existing shared resources
- Initiate & implement local activities to increase market share with defined ROI
- Initiate channel expansion to increase penetration and reach in the B2B space
- Product Management
- B2B Line up selection for region with clear parameters of spec/price/positioning against competition.
- Impart Product training to partners and sales staff.
- Continuously monitor the market trends & technology for the B2B space
- Managing project information to increase winning ratio
Essential skills and experience:
Competencies: To perform the job
successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following
competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Business acumen
- Customer focus
- Creativity & innovation
- Drive for results
- Organizational agility
- Dealing with ambiguity
- At least 8-10 years of extensive experience in the IT / similar B2B sales
- Extensive sales thinking and pro-active
- Strong accounts management skills
- Self starter being able to work under minimum supervision
- Post Graduate degree in business management is an advantage
- Ability to perform and work under different conditions and a team player.
- Good networking with the local industry and corporate customers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply