Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIOX) is a leading provider of
globalization and testing services. Lionbridge has a global network of
more than 200,000 resources focused on translation and localization
services across 100+ countries.
Lionbridge Technologies is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Internet Assessor
- Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work
with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also
increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join
Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently
recruiting for the role of English Personalized Social Media Internet
Assessor in Nigeria.
What does the job involve?
- In this job you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality.
- You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content
found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance
to the search terms used.
- Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language
used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural
- Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by
expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently
out there on the web.
- You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the
largest search engines in the world using both your PC and required
Who is suitable for this job?
- We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a
strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active
daily user of their Gmail and Google+ account. We also require suitable
candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have
a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products.
- You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
- You will need to have the flexibility and freedom to work from
your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are between 2
– 5 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently
seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android 4.1 or
higher or iPhone 4S or higher) to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the job?
- You must be living in Nigeria for the last 5 consecutive years
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Access to and use of a Smartphone (Android version 4.1 or higher or iPhone version 4S or higher) to complete tasks.
- Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and other forms of social media including Twitter & Facebook
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Nigeria
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and
associated computer and software to perform this work at your own home,
all provided at your own expense
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We are unable to offer more than one Social Media Internet Assessor role per IP address.