Riddle Technologies Limited – Approach to business is to strive to make
technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your
organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of
business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and
deliver the best of our
services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the
company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to
stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying
the needs of its clients.
Riddle Technologies Limited is recruiting to fill the job positions below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Main Duties / Key Accountabilities
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and
evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing
- Record sales information and maintain customer records.
- Arrange meeting with potential clients.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- All other responsibilities as may be required for the achievement of the company’s vision, mission and strategic units.
- Make sales of products by establishing and maintaining relationship with the clients, recommending solution.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of support services
through improvement to each function such as operations, finance e.t.c
Qualification & Skill Requirements
- OND in any related discipline.
- Candidates must have at least 1 year relevant and demonstrable experience in marketing
- Dealing with complexity
- Customer Driven
- Brand Champion
- Strategic thinker.
- Target oriented goal
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Good teamwork skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Goal oriented skills
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Roles and Responsibilities
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (cash flow, budgets,
income statement forecasts etc.) taking into account company’s goals and
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Cash flow management – Maintain short term cash forecast and
develop close understanding of daily and monthly cash flow analysis to
aid informed decisions
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Carry out industry analysis, Identify trends, advise companies and recommend actions based on sound analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- Carry out other financial administration tasks as assigned by the Director of Investments.
Qualification & Skill Requirements
- Proven 2 years work experience
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, tax laws, money market and business environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or related field.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The position offers a competitive salary depending on applicant’s competence and ability to learn
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the header, Marketing Executive Role or Financial Analyst Role
Application Deadline 31st October, 2016.