Job Title: Maintenance Crane Foreman – Expatriate
Job Reference: 1158
Industry: Energy, Mining, Utilities
- Conduct and Co-ordinate and pro-active Mechanical and Electrical
maintenance and repairs on Mobile Harbor Cranes, Rubber Gantry Cranes
Spreaders on shore and offshore lifting equipment in order to ensure the
safe, cost effective and efficient maintenance of lifting equipment for
- Job purpose is to make sure the company can deliver the
operational capability required to provide sustainable and competitive
business advantage in Health, safety and environmental performance;
Reliability of mobile equipment ; Consistency and quality of the service
level; Maintenance cost optimization
- Conduct and Co-ordinate the technical disciplines of the Crane
Department by optimal utilization of technical staff and equipment
within budget ensuring maximum reliability and availability for
- Maximizes resources – equipment and staff – by introducing
proper co-ordination skills to ensure that maximum plant and equipment
reliability and norms are achieved.
- Built a maintenance planning and liaise with operations for the
booking out of the Mobile Harbor Cranes, Rubber Gantry Cranes Spreaders
and other equipment for examining, repairing, servicing and
- Ensures that work done complies with safety standards and is of a high quality.
- Follow up and carry out repairs to defects as per Examiners
defect list. To ensure safe working and minimize breakdowns to machinery
- Conduct, Co-ordinate and pro-actively involves with yearly
controls on Mobile Harbor Cranes, Rubber Gantry Cranes Spreaders and
other offshore equipment.
- Involves its self on all aspects of repairs and maintenance,
refurbishments, projects and new equipment to ensure that quality and
deadlines are met and in line with budget. Perform other related
functions required from time to time such as assistance with major
- Diploma as Mechanic, Electrical Engineering.
- Additional training in both electrical and mechanical fields is preferred.
- Able to work in challenging remote site environment
- OFFSHORE experience
- 10 years experience as Mechanic / Electrician as crane foreman in Oil and Gas Industry
- Analytical and systematic
- Requires the ability to follow instructions & plan the work day.
- Requires knowledge and ability to read and interpret engineering
drawings and schematics, service & parts manuals for various
- Requires knowledge of wide range of electrical equipment,
industrial control systems, variable drive systems, and mechanical,
hydraulic, pneumatic systems and their controls.
- Expatriates maintenance crane foreman able to undertake a large size project
- The job requires senior staff based on a remote site
- Roster 28/28
- Contract : 3 years
- Package : 600-750 USD per day
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply