The MacTay Group, is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to
nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering
strategic and operations consulting services.
The MacTay Group is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Channel Sales Account Manager
- In addition to being a key member of the Sales team, this role will have primary responsibilities for the following activities:
- Strategically target, recruit and develop new resellers in an assigned geographic area.
- Build channel partnerships to develop pipeline and close deals
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest to expand your list of prospects within your territory
- Successful candidate will work closely with cross-functional
counterparts and should be comfortable communicating to all levels of
the sales and marketing organization.
- Generate a pipeline of sales opportunities through website lead follow-up, sales generated lead campaigns
- Provide ongoing channel reseller visibility, awareness, education and training
- Education: BA/BS Degree
- Minimium of 5 years involved with recruiting channels for a high technology company.
- Prior experience in channel recruitment of VAR’s, solution
providers, video resellers, DMR’s and working in a two tier distribution
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple and competing responsibilities.
- Product knowledge with data networking and/or UC and video experience.
- Experience from popular partners of OEM(original equipment
manufacturer) such as Cisco, HP, Dell, IBM will be an added advantage..
- Must be able to demonstrate recent success in a similar position with an industry leader.
- Strong channel background with data networking and/or video conferencing.
- Superior influencing and communication skills; written, verbal and listening skills.
Job Title: Enterprise Junior Product Manager/ Product Manager
- Support daily work, such as bidding, quotation, network solution design and other relevant job.
- Training to customer in our product range, include switch, router, WLAN, firewall etc.
- Creating awareness for our products by conducting customer.
- Design, Deployment, Optimization of Networks according to customers’ requests.
- Familiar with switch, router, WLAN, etc.
- Visit customer site to understand customer’s requirement and
then driving a solution through requirements, product contract, and
- Work experience from BBT/WECO/Resourcey, etc. is an advantage.
- Flexible and dynamic thinker and doer
- Strong studying and understanding capability
- Familiar with Huawei / Cisco / HP / other relevant manufacture IP products, such as switch, router, WLAN, firewall etc.
- Proactive, highly motivated, thorough and result-oriented with a high work ethic.
- 3+ years of network solution/product management experience, communication degree is a strong plus.
- Knowledgeable in technology.
- Huawei Certified Network Associate (HCNA)
- Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert (HCIE)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply