Powergen Engineering Limited has over the years, grown from strength to
strength and is today one of the leading names in the Power Solutions
industry. We specialize in the supply, installation and maintenance of
diesel engines generators from 10KVA – 6,000KVA and the Nigerian
some overseas manufacturers. The company also deals in
the supply and installation of ABB Transformers, both LV and HT
electrical Panels, Power Control Systems, Solar Power Systems and
Powergen Engineering Limited is recruiting to fill the job position in Lagos below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Administrative Officer with Secretarial competence
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the
office; develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure
productive and efficient office operation.
- Provides and/or oversees provision of staff support to the
office, to include handling walk-up and phone interactions, maintaining
calendars and travel arrangements, screening, analyzing, and responding
to incoming correspondence, handling day-to-day problems and situations,
and provision of secretarial support.
- Provides assistance in the understanding and interpretation of
University policies and procedures, as appropriate, and ensures that
office operations are in compliance with policy provisions and
- Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as appropriate.
- Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required,
and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may
be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and
liaison with other offices, individuals, and institutions on operational
and programmatic matters concerning the Office.
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other
special events; coordinates and attends committee meetings, and
participates in committee discussions, as appropriate.
- Coordinates the disposition and/or resolution of individual
problems and disputes involving faculty, staff, students, and/or members
of the general public, as they arise.
- Provides assistance and support to the office principal in
problem solving, project planning and management, and development and
execution of stated goals and objectives.
- Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
- Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the principal.
- Oversees the operation of office accounts, and plans and
monitors expenditures; as appropriate, develops and/or coordinates
budgets for the office and associated accounts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st December, 2016.