Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well
respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm
with offices in several locations across Nigeria. In furtherance of the
objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of
emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed,
and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent
in the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Manager
- The recruitment manager is responsible for the recruitment process.
- The process has to be properly designed and implemented.
- The manager sets recruitment measurement and distributes the job
vacancies across HR Recruiters. The manager builds a healthy
relationship with internal customers and external recruitment vendors.
- The recruitment manager is responsible for the development of
the recruitment team in Human Resources, develops successors and
increases the value added by the team members.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community
services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and
internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and
benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and
applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on
consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new
policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation
practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal
networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants;
analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules;
arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews;
arranging community tours.
- 8 – 10 years recruitment experience, preferably in a consulting experience
- Proven ability to successfully manage a team is essential
- Job Interviewing Skills
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Social Media Knowledge
- Training Skills
- Computer knowledge include Microsoft outlook, word and excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st October, 2016.