Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (South)
- To implement the sales strategy within the regional environment
to ensure that regional targets across the full range of products is
- To manage and lead the regional sales team towards sales, distribution and availability of our products.
- To drive the company’s growth aspirations
- Coordinate regional sales activities and ensure synergy with
other activities within and outside the department /region and
contribute in developing and executing the sub-regional business plan.
- Conduct competitive research on competitors’ strategy for
implementing sales within the region and develop counter measures to
- Build and maintain good relationship with partners to ensure
their profitability and achievement of company objectives in the
- Review sales operations in region ensuring operational
objectives are accomplished, identifying trends, providing input into
sales forecasting and ensuring optimum service levels are achieved and
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years sales experience in managing complex sales cycles with a demonstrated track record of success
- Position opens to overseas candidates as long as they carry the relevant industry experience
- Exceeds forecast by maximizing sales opportunities and profits
with existing customers, identifying new prospects and establishing new
- Provide strategic leadership, team spirit and the drive to
ensure achievement of company objectives across all reporting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the relevant position applied for as heading.
Note: Interviews is on first come first serve basis.
Application Deadline Thursday, 3rd November, 2016.