S&S Hotels and Suites remain the hotel of choice for the business
traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome
haven that feels like a second home and the unrivalled services
personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the
discerning leisure traveler
seeking the captivating dining and limitless
nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.
S&S Hotels and Suites is recruiting to fill the job position of Front Desk Officer below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately;
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival;
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward
calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading,
transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or
computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Keep a current record of staff members’ whereabouts and availability.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of
departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services
provided.File and maintain records.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Perform duties, such as taking care of plants or straightening magazines to maintain lobby or reception area.
- Minimum of OND/HND in any relevant field.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good verbal reasoning, written and presentation skills.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Effective communication skills.Must be a computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover note and CV’s to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th October, 2016.