Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our Client is the world’s leading chemical
company, because they offer intelligent solutions both for their
customers and for a sustainable future, to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager (Pharma Solutions)
Job Reference: 1161
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Function: Commercial & Communication
The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for the marketing and
sales of the Company’s products in the Pharmaceutical Solutions range to
customers within Sub-Sahara (Western/Eastern Africa), in order to
optimise market share and profit margins, and ensure implementation of
the relevant SBU & regional strategies.
Core responsibilities will
- Manage existing customer portfolio, while proactively identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
- Operational guidance and support of the relevant Customer Service Officers
- Ensure on-going market intelligence and prepare comprehensive
local market analysis with focus on market demand, market shares etc.
- Liaise with the European formulation laboratory for customer formulation project
- Compiling and monitoring sales budgets and taking corrective action where necessary
- Controlling and co-coordinating the planning/target agreement processes with customers
- Accurate and on time reporting (e.g. monthly report,
forecasting, market data, client visit reports, opportunity pipeline,
etc.) according to SBU requirements
- A relevant tertiary degree in Pharmacy or Chemical Engineering
is required. Any additional qualification in business / economics would
be an added advantage.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry, either in R&D or production.
- Candidate must be willing to travel, both locally and internationally.
- Excellent customer relationship development and management skills are essential
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work and ensure adequate allocation of resources.
- Good communication and People skills
- Additionally, candidates should have at least 4-6 years’
experience in sales/ marketing/ technical support in pharmaceutical
industry or health sector
- We require a candidate with excellent communication and
presentation skills, and a strong sales and customer service
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply