Sheila Blackstar Limited – We are a technology-based resource management
company that services internet startups. We handle all the programming,
graphic design, and marketing work for our sister companies who need a
forward-thinking edge in their business model.
The company was built out of a desire to confront the Information Age
head on, and use it to ignite forward thinking marketing techniques.
We hold the viewpoint that in order to succeed in this new world, one
must be willing to change. So although we are strong and precise with
our marketing projects, we are also malleable. We are able to change
with the tides and trends of an ever-changing, technologically-advanced
Sheila Blackstar Limited is recruiting to fill the job position of:
Job Title: SEO Specialist
- Our team is in need of a candidate with strong SEO skills.
Desired candidate will be tasked with optimizing content and our
- Candidate will review, edit, and optimize content they receive.
- Maintain site health and ensure proper SEO tactics are in place for URL structure and inner-linking.
- Keyword research for assigned websites.
- Develop strategies to increase ranking of websites. Blog post ideas/creation to increase traffic.
- 2+ Years of SEO experience
- Fluency in English
- Thorough working knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools, and industry standard rank tracking tools, keyword research tools.
- It’s a bonus* if you are Experienced Writer
- Candidate must provide samples of previous work to display knowledge of SEO and positive results.
- The goal is to make drive leads through rankings,.
- As the SEO Specialist, you will lead the marketing department’s
strategy development, execution, and optimization to improve our brands,
generate highly qualified leads, close more business, and consistently
demonstrate why and how our product rocks.
You will oversee:
- Content marketing
- Test and analyze the results of our marketing
- Anything stand out about those bullet points? MARKETING. This is
the bread and butter of our organization. We want to be a marketing
powerhouse and want you to lead the charge.
- Email marketing
- Video marketing
- Social media marketing
- Take a look at the our desired skills and expertise. If you feel
like you’re a good fit and are up for the challenge this incredible
position offers, hit that “Apply” button!
- From there, we’ll reach out to coordinate an interview.
- Keep in mind that we’re looking for someone who is hungry for success and passionate about digital marketing.
- Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor…
Desired Skills and Experience
- Aside from experience in the different marketing initiatives
outlined in the description, we are looking for someone with the
- Have an excellent eye for design
- Be extremely creative
- Obsess over well-run campaigns
- Lead by example
- Manage a team of professionals
- Multi-task…very well.
- Problem-solve and be analytical
- Stay driven and be passionate
- Demonstrate a team player mentality
- Learn extremely quickly
- Pay strong attention to detail
- Hit deadlines
This position will require you to be very tech-savvy and work with a wide range of software applications and tools such as:
- Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, CrazyEgg
- Email marketing software such as MailChimp
- Landing page software like Unbounce
- BONUS: Photoshop, Adobe Premier, and After Effects
- Overall, we’re looking for someone with a creative mind, passion
for brilliant digital marketing campaigns, and management experience to
lead a team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Application letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th November, 2016.