Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
– We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the
benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal
look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer.
At the core
of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement.
Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which
creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and
focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every
employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how
those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have
a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise
our employees to live our values every day.
Standard Chartered Bank is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: 2017 International Graduate Programme – Financial Markets
Our Financial Markets teams expertly deliver a variety of risk
management, financing and investment solutions to our clients. Offering a
full suite of fixed income, currencies, commodities and capital
markets solutions, the Financial Markets business comprises Sales,
Trading, Capital Markets, Asset and Liability Management, Structuring
In your first year we will provide the broadest possible exposure to the
Bank, below are some of the projects and experiences you can expect
as part of our Financial Markets stream:
- Analyse and create pitchbooks, confirming client deals and coordinating client events as part of our Sales teams
- Price, test, develop and roll-out new products as part of our Structuring teams
- Provide insights on balance sheet movements, report changes in
liquidity profiles and track Trading desk funding profiles as part of
our ALM teams
- Support senior desk members executing and inputting hedging
trades and provide pricing to sales desks as part of our Trading Teams.
At the end of your one year programme, you will choose your role within
our Financial Markets business.
Below are some of the roles our IG
Alumni have selected at the end of the formal programme:
- Junior Trader
- Sales Associate
- Liquidity Management Analyst
- Associate, Investor Sales
A few things to consider before you apply:
- We only allow one application per candidate per season
- We require an undergraduate degree for all Graduate opportunities.
- To apply for a Graduate position you must have the permanent
legal right to work in the country to which you are applying. That means
you do not need the Bank to apply for a work permit or visa and that
you are able to stay and work indefinitely in that country.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply